I am Malala : how one girl stood up for education and changed the world / Malala Yousafzai with Patricia McCormick.
- 12 of 20 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Harnett County Library System.
0 current holds with 20 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Harnett County Main Library||J B YOUSAFZAI You (Text)||33630004933938||Juvenile Biography||Available||-|
|Harnett County Main Library||J B YOUSAFZAI You (Text)||33630004933995||Juvenile Biography||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0316311197
- ISBN: 9780316311199
- Physical Description: 230 pages, 16 unnumbered pages of plates : color illustrations, map ; 22 cm
- Edition: First Media Tie-in Edition
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown and Company, 2015.
- Copyright: ©2014
"First published in hardcover in August 2014 by Little, Brown and Company" -- Title page verso.
Describes the life of the young Pakistani student who advocated for women's rights and education in the Taliban-controlled Swat Valley, survived an assassination attempt, and became the youngest nominee for the Nobel Peace Prize.
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR MG 5.9 7 168037.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Yousafzai, Malala, 1997- > Juvenile literature.
Battle of Books 2016-2017.
Young women > Education > Pakistan > Biography > Juvenile literature.
Children's rights > Pakistan > Juvenile literature.