Kingdom of the blind [sound recording] / Louise Penny.
- 21 of 38 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Harnett County Library System.
3 current holds with 38 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Harnett County Main Library||CD SPK F Pen (Text)||33630005026138||Adult Audiobook||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781250308122
- ISBN: 1250308127
- Physical Description: 10 audio discs (12 hr., 30 min.) : CD audio, digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [New York, NY] : Macmillan Audio, 
- Copyright: ℗2018
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Robert Bathurst.
When a peculiar letter arrives inviting Armand Gamache to an abandoned farmhouse, the former head of the Sûreté du Québec discovers that a complete stranger has named him one of the executors of her will. Still on suspension, and frankly curious, Gamache accepts and soon learns that the other two executors are Myrna Landers, the bookseller from Three Pines, and a young builder. None of them had ever met the elderly woman. The will is so odd and includes bequests that are so wildly unlikely that Gamache and the others suspect the woman must have been delusional. But what if, Gamache begins to ask himself, she was perfectly sane? When a body is found, the terms of the bizarre will suddenly seem less peculiar and far more menacing.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Gamache, Armand (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Executors and administrators > Fiction.
Wills > Fiction.
Québec (Province) > Fiction.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Chief Inspector Armand Gamache ; book 14
- Penny, Louise. Three Pines mystery. Spoken word ; book 14.
- Chief Inspector Armand Gamache ; 14.