Becoming [large print] / Michelle Obama.
- 4 of 54 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Harnett County Library System.
25 current holds with 54 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Harnett County Main Library||LgPrt B OBAMA Oba (Text)||33630004558479||Adult Large Print Nonfiction||In transit||-|
- ISBN: 9780525633754
- ISBN: 0525633758
- ISBN: 9781635464528
- Physical Description: xvi, 675 pages (large print), 16 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 24 cm.
- Edition: First large print edition.
- Publisher: [New York] : Random House Large Print, 
- Copyright: ©2018
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Becoming me -- Becoming us -- Becoming more.
In a life filled with meaning and accomplishment, Michelle Obama has emerged as one of the most iconic and compelling women of our era. As First Lady of the United States of America, she helped create the most welcoming and inclusive White House in history. With unerring honesty and lively wit, she describes her triumphs and her disappointments, both public and private. A deeply personal reckoning of a woman of soul and substance who has steadily defied expectations.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Obama, Michelle, 1964-
Presidents' spouses > United States > Biography.
African American women lawyers > Illinois > Chicago > Biography.
Legislators' spouses > United States > Biography.
Large type books.