The house of Kennedy [sound recording] / James Patterson and Cynthia Fagen.
- 20 of 20 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Harnett County Library System.
- 0 current holds with 20 total copies.
0 current holds with 20 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Harnett County Main Library||CD SPK B KENNEDY Pat (Text)||33630005035725||Adult Audiobook||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781549126840
- ISBN: 1549126849
- Physical Description: 9 audio discs (approximately 10 hr., 30 min.) : CD audio, digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Hachette Audio, 
- Copyright: ℗2020
Includes a PDF of photos.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by David Pittu.
A revelatory portrait of the Kennedys explores how the dual mottoes, "To whom much is given, much is expected" and "Win at all costs" shaped generations of life inside and outside the family.
|System Details Note:||
Compact discs ; enhanced compact disc.
Search for related items by subject