Shall we dance? / Shelley Shepard Gray.
- 4 of 4 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Harnett County Library System.
- 0 current holds with 4 total copies.
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Harnett County Main Library||CD SPK F Gra (Text)||33630005035808||Adult Audiobook||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781982658205
- ISBN: 1982658207
- ISBN: 9781982658212
- ISBN: 1982658215
- Physical Description: 6 audio discs (7 hr.) : CD audio, digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged edition.
- Publisher: [Ashland, Oregon] : Blackstone Publishing, 
- Copyright: ℗2020
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Tavia Gilbert.
At twenty-seven, Shannon Murphy has just discovered that she has two sisters she never knew. Now, through Shannon's loving persistence, the three of them are moving in together above her dance studio in Bridgeport. Shannon is excited to make a home with her sisters and to grow her budding business. Then she meets her newest client--he has all the right muscles, a perfect smile, and a lot of attitude. Will Shannon be able to keep things professional with this charming stranger?
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dance teachers > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Police > Fiction.
Models (Persons) > Fiction.
Policewomen > Fiction.
Sisters > Fiction.
Women dancers > Fiction.
Bridgeport (Ohio) > Fiction.