The moonglow sisters [sound recording] : a novel / Lori Wilde.
- 1 of 1 copy available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Harnett County Library System.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Harnett County Main Library||CD SPK F Wil (Text)||33630005035865||Adult Audiobook||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781094106687
- ISBN: 1094106682
- Physical Description: 8 audio discs (9 hours, 25 minutes) : CD audio, digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: New York, New York : Harper Audio, 
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Teri Schnaubelt.
Once the town was the home of the Clark sisters, brought up by their grandmother at the Moonglow Inn. Nicknamed 'The Moonglow Sisters,' as children they were inseparable. Then, a wedding-day betrayal tore them apart and they scattered across the globe and away from each other. But the sisters have at last come home.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Sisters > Fiction.
Homecoming > Fiction.
Grandmothers > Diseases > Fiction.
Betrayal > Fiction.
Texas > Fiction.