A thousand moons : a novel [sound recording] / Sebastian Barry.
- 2 of 3 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Harnett County Library System.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Harnett County Main Library||CD SPK F Bar (Text)||33630005035782||Adult Audiobook||Checked out||07/29/2022|
- ISBN: 9781504796620
- ISBN: 1504796624
- ISBN: 9781504796637
- ISBN: 1504796632
- Physical Description: 6 audio discs (8 hours) : CD audio, digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [Ashland, Oregon] : Blackstone Publishing, 2020.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Kyla Garcia.
When Winona Cole, an orphaned child of the Lakota Indians, is violently attacked, she takes matters into her own hands and embarks on a quest for justice that will uncover the dark secrets of her past.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Lakota Indians > Fiction.
Orphans > Fiction.
Indians, Treatment of > Fiction.
Farm life > Tennessee > Fiction.
Rape victims > Fiction.
Tennessee > History > 19th century > Fiction.
United States > History > 1865-1898 > Fiction.