Robert B. Parker's payback [sound recording] / Mike Lupica.
- 26 of 28 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Harnett County Library System.
- 0 current holds with 28 total copies.
0 current holds with 28 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Harnett County Main Library||CD SPK F Lup (Text)||33630005085167||Adult Audiobook||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780593348277
- ISBN: 0593348273
- Physical Description: 6 audio discs (7 hours) : CD audio, digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [New York, NY] : Penguin Random House LLC, 2021.
- Copyright: ©2021
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Kate Burton.
PI Sunny Randall has often relied on her best friend, Spike, in times of need. Now their roles are reversed. His 20-year old niece, a junior at Taft University, has committed suicide, and Spike wants to know why. The search will send them digging into the life of a girl embroiled in secrets of her own, her sorority, the university, and even in Spike's own family.
|System Details Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.