An American marriage [sound recording] / Tayari Jones.
- 1 of 1 copy available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Harnett County Library System.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Harnett County Main Library||CD SPK F Jon (Text)||33630005039909||Adult Audiobook||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781665142083
- ISBN: 1665142081
- Physical Description: 1 MP3 CD (9 hours) : digital, audio ; 12 cm.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [Minneapolis, Minnesota] : Highbridge Audio, 
- Copyright: ©2018.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Sean Crisden and Eisa Davis.
Newlyweds Celestial and Roy are the embodiment of both the American Dream and the New South. He is a young executive, and she is an artist on the brink of an exciting career. But as they settle into the routine of their life together, they are ripped apart by circumstances neither could have imagined.
|System Details Note:||
System requirements: CD/MP3 player, or PC with MP3-capable software.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||African Americans > marriage; > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships; > Fiction.
African American families; > Fiction.
0 Atlanta(Georgia); > Fiction.