Go away, big green monster! / by Ed Emberley.
- 80 of 103 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 3 copies available at Harnett County Library System.
- 0 current holds with 103 total copies.
0 current holds with 103 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Dunn Public Library||[STAFF] E Emb (Text)||33436001430047||Easy Fiction||Available||-|
|Erwin Public Library||E Emb (Text)||33631001582710||Easy Fiction||Checked out||07/14/2022|
|Harnett County Main Library||E Emb (Text)||33630004598608||Easy Fiction||Checked out||07/20/2022|
- ISBN: 9780316236539
- ISBN: 0316236535
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 28 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Boston : Little, Brown, 
- Copyright: ©1992
Die-cut pages through which bits of a monster are revealed are designed to help a child control nighttime fears of monsters.
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR LG 1.3 0.5 165048.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Monsters > Juvenile fiction.
Fear > Juvenile fiction.
Bedtime > Juvenile fiction.
|Genre:||Toy and movable books.