Deep fathom : a novel / James Rollins.
- 7 of 7 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Harnett County Library System.
0 current holds with 7 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Harnett County Main Library||F Rol (Text)||33630004175829||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780061916489
- ISBN: 006191648X
- Physical Description: 454 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Edition: First William Morrow hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : William Morrow, 2012.
"This special hardcover edition of New York Times bestselling author James Rollins's third novel finds the world on the brink of nuclear annihilation, with the only solution lying deep in the ocean"--Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Navy. SEALs > Fiction.
Solar flares > Fiction.