Secrets of the apple tree / Carron Brown ; illustrated by Alyssa Nassner.
- 1 of 3 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Harnett County Library System.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Harnett County Main Library||E Bro (Text)||33630004969650||Easy||Checked out||04/09/2019|
- ISBN: 9781610672436
- ISBN: 1610672437
- ISBN: 9781782402862
- ISBN: 1782402861
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : illustrations (some color) ; 27 cm.
- Edition: First American edition.
- Publisher: Tulsa, OK : Kane Miller, a division of EDC Publishing, 2013.
"Hold the page to light to see inside hidden habitats"--Cover.
"Who lives around the apple tree? Shine a light behind the page and see ... Explore a tree up close and you will find a small world filled with great surprises! From worms wriggling among the roots, to birds nesting high in the branches, the hidden wonders of this amazing habitat are revealed"-- Publisher.
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR LG 3.6 0.5 163086.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Trees > Ecology > Juvenile literature.
Habitat (Ecology) > Juvenile literature.
Apples > Juvenile literature.
|Genre:||Toy and movable books.